Beirut has dug up a list of activities, so whether you’re celebrating with your family or going out with your friends then Beirut is the perfect place. Bustling streets such as Hamra and Ashrafieh provide hopping night life. Visit the National Museum then admire the corniche where lies the Pigeons Rock. You will visit Byblos the beautiful Phoenician city which is considered the longest continually inhabited city in the world with its castle, souks, port, and restaurants. Don’t miss the famous Jeita grottos with their fabulous crystallized caves with amazing colours and shapes. Enjoy the Panoramic view of Beirut and Jounieh bay going up the mountain to Harissa.
IncludedBeirutPersonal Guide5 Star AccommodationBreakfastEntry FeesDeparture TaxesLunchDinnerDrinksSnacks
- Accommodation: 4 Days 5 Nights, BB Including at the Mentioned Hotels or Similar
- Daily breakfast.
- Meet and assist at the airport
- Free City Tour
- Tour at JUNIAH
- Round-trip transfers airport/hotel/airport by bus.
- Local taxes
- Visa cost.
- Optional tours mentioned in programme.
- Early check in or late check out at the hotels.